Phillips Oil - Type M 20W50 - 12X946mL/Case.
Phillips 66® Type M Aviation Oil is an ashless, non-dispersant, multi-grade engine oil recommended for use in aircraft piston engines where the operator prefers a mineral oil-based engine oil that does not contain dispersant additives. It provides easier starting and quicker oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade mineral oils, while maintaining high film strength at high temperatures and under high loads for protection against wear and piston scuffing.
Features & Benefits
- Easier starting and quicker oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing, even under high-load conditions, such as takeoff, and at elevated operating temperatures
- Reduces cylinder glazing tendency during break-in, compared with single grade oils
- Aircraft piston engines where the operator prefers a non-dispersant engine oil
- “Break-in” oil for newly overhauled aircraft engines