Phillips Oil - XC 20W50 - 4X3.785L/Case.
Features & Benefits
• Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
• Easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade oils
• Reduced warm-up time and cooler operating temperatures compared with single-grade oils
• High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing, even under high-load conditions, such as takeoff, and at elevated operating temperatures
• Provides cleaner and quicker break-in than traditional all-mineral, non-additized, single-grade oils
• Protects against rust and corrosion
• Reduces oil consumption in most engines
• Suitable for year-round use
X/C 20W-50 Aviation Oil is recommended for use in opposed piston engines. It can replace Commercial Grade 65, 80 or 100 single-grade engine oils with no sacrifice in performance.
X/C 25W-60 Aviation Oil is recommended for use in radial piston engines and in other aviation piston engines originally designed to run on heavier-grade oils, such as Commercial Grade 120.
Both viscosity grades are recommended for use during break-in and then as the operational oil until TBO.