70-117224S1 Master Relay, 24v
(Battery Solenoid) - Applicable to all homebuilts. Continuous duty. 12V and 24V.
NOT FOR CERTIFIED AIRCRAFT
- High current capacity control
- Isolated or grounded coils
- Enclosed in dust-resistant case
- Longer steel encasement permits lower heat rise and more sensitive operation on Type 71
- Dielectric Strength: 500 Volts
- Temperature Range: -40°F/-40°C to 122°F/50°C
- Mechanical Life (no load): 250,000 operations
- Electrical Life (rated load): 100,000 operations
- Mounting Position: Recommended mounting with cap down
- Vibration: 5 g’s vertical and horizontal planes
- Weight (approximate): Type 70–14.0 oz.
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Hardware Torque Specification: Contact Terminal: 45-55 inch-lbs, Coil Terminal: 12-18 inch-lbs.
- Mounting Bracket: 100 inch-lbs. max (a backup wrench must be used to hold the bottom nut stationary during installation)