7277-5 Klixon Circuit Breakers, Long Push Button
Klixon 7277 series circuit breakers are meant for use in applications that do not require military approvals. The trip-free 7277 was originally developed as an alternative to slow blow fuses and is used extensively as primary electrical circuit protection on general aviation aircraft. The military grade version of this circuit breaker is the physically and electrically identical Klixon 7274, which has wider calibration limits.
The 7277-5 has a longer push button versus the 7277-2.
- 7277-5-1 = 1 Amp - 1 week lead time
- 7277-5-2.5 = 2.5 Amp - 1 week lead time
- 7277-5-5 = 5 Amp - in stock
- 7277-5-7.5 = 7.5 Amp - 1 week lead time
- 7277-5-10 = 10 Amp - 1 week lead time
- 7277-5-15 = 15 Amp - 1 week lead time
- 7277-5-20 = 20 Amp - 1 week lead time