ASA-PTT-1A Push to Talk Switch
Good communications are essential to a successful flight.
This convenient switch mounts to the yoke with a velcro strap, allowing pilots to use their thumb to push the button and communicate with ATC, Unicom, or other aircraft. This eliminates the distraction of picking up the microphone, for hands-free communications that keeps pilots focused on flying the aircraft. Particularly useful for rental aircraft, which typically might not have push-to-talk switches installed.
- Low-profile ergonomic button
- Superior contact switch
- Heavy-duty gold-plated plugs and jack
- Durable, shield coiled cord
- Hook and loop mounting strap
- Plugs into aircraft radio or intercom
- Molded strain relief