BA-7 Brackett Filter Element
Bracket Aero Filters, formerly AC, have been in service on aircraft and helicopters since 1968. At present, Brackett Foam Filters are installed as factory original equipment on 16 current production aircraft and four helicopters.
- FAA-PMA approved – 88 different models.
- Our treated foam is highly efficient at filtering.
- You only replace the low cost throwaway element.
- Easy servicing.
- Distributed by major aircraft supply houses and readily available to all FBOs.
- Dual stage foam element increases dust holding capacity.
- Our foam filter is approved for sea planes. It has no pleats to store dirt and is abrasive resistant.
Brackett Filter Catalog: